Monday, September 1, 2014

My Travel Toiletries

Sorry about the long absence guys. Between the first week of school and suffering from a mild-to-moderate illness, I was left with little time for blog writing.

This weekend I went on a little adventure to see some family and celebrate my grandpa turning 90! He's 90 years old and still plays golf multiple times a week, what a champ. So, I thought I would share with you what I brought with me toiletry wise.

My bag is the Orla Kiely for Target weekender bag, which I absolutely adore. It's got 3 pockets, a spot for makeup brushes, and enough room to hold everything you could ever need. Which is an advantage for me because I'm a serial overpacker.


In the mesh pocket I keep things that are less prone to spilling: 
Neutrogena oil free moisturizer with SPF 15
Elta MD Skincare UV Clear Facial Sunscreen SPF 46 (This stuff is seriously amazing) 
Toothpaste 
Venus disposable razor 
Benefit "It's Potent" eye cream 
Tocca Graciella rollerball perfume 
Cotton swabs 
Baby loofah 


In the plastic pocket I keep all my liquids and gels: 
It's a 10 miracle leave in product 
Lush shampoo bar (in the pink soap box) 
Bath and Body Works shower gel in Country Chic 
Garnier Fructis conditioner (I use this for shaving) 
St. Ives Apricot Scrub 
Tresemme moisture rich conditioner (For my actual hair) 
Biolage Normalizing Shampoo (This helps get rid of chlorine build up if I go swimming on vacation) 
Cetaphil facial cleanser 
Aloe Vera lotion (Because I am tragically prone to sunburning) 

In the center pocket I just keep a few samples of my prescription acne medicine so I don't have to carry around the whole tube. 

Now, I didn't use everything in this bag for this trip, this is just the bag that I keep packed for every time  I go out of town. 

If you would like to see what I brought in my travel makeup bag, or any kind of back to school posts, leave me a comment down below! 

xoxo, 
Caitlin 

1 comment:

  1. Theoretically, if you were planning on taking an international trip to say... London... maybe sometime in like... March, what would you pack? This is all theoretical, of course.

    ReplyDelete