Friday, October 24, 2014

I Bought Some Fall Lipsticks! Wet N' Wild Megalast Lipstick Review and Swatches


I'm a pinky-nude lipstick kinda girl. Seriously, I could be president of the "buying different lipsticks in the same color" club. I have no idea what came over me, but I recently picked up some honest-to-goodness fall colors. 

I now own a purple lipstick. 

Who am I? 

I picked up three shades of the Wet N' Wild Megalast Lipsticks because I've heard good things about them and the $1.99 price tag is extremely appealing. 


The three shades I decided on were 902C: Bare it All, 906D: Wine Room, and 908C: Sugar Plum Fairy. 

These lipsticks are straight up gorgeous. Creamy, pigmented, and extremely long wearing. My only complaint is that the rounded tip makes precise application a tad bit difficult. But a lip brush and a steady hand can fix that with no problem. 


For $2 I was extremely impressed with the quality of these lipsticks. I will definitely be picking up more from the line soon! 

xoxo, 
Caitlin 



2 comments:

  1. amazing blog post


    you have a great blog here :)

    would love to see you over on my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/


    Jade

    ReplyDelete